**All On-Site Activities will continue to observe state-mandated social distancing and health safety guidelines**
Dear Church Family,
After consulting with our leadership and examining all appropriate data, we would like to give you an update on some of our temporary changes:
- Sunday Services will be held at 8:30am and 10:30am every Sunday during phase one.
- We will be following state mandated guidelines for our services in order to maintain social distancing practices.
- Children's Church (grades k-4th) will be available for the 10:30am service in the gray room along with three to five years old in the red room and 1 and 2 years old in the blue room and nursery (babies) in the pink room.
- Please bring children directly downstairs to their respective rooms before the service begins for check-in and drop-off as they will not be dismissed from the the service for children's church.
- Sunday Services will be live-streaming for our 10:30am service only through YouTube please check our website, your email or Facebook for the link.
- Our Discipleship Sunday School program is always available on our website and YouTube Channel. You can find the free workbook for the program at https://www.credocourses.com/product/pdf-workbook-dp/
- Sundays, we will have the following schedule:
- 8:30-10am - Service 1 (no Children's Church, no nursery, no live-stream)
- 10:30-12pm – Service 2 (Children's Church for grades K-4th, 3 to 5 years old, 1 to 2 years old, and nursery available, YouTube Live-Streamed)
- We have in-person meetings twice during the week, where we will be further discussing the sermon. These will be held in the gray room at the church with Zoom (video conferencing software) available for those unable to attend in person.
- Men's Group - Mondays, 7pm
- Women's Group - Tuesdays, 7pm
- Youth Group - Wednesdays, 6:30pm
- We have in-person and live-stream lessons on the book of Job, please see the live-stream link on our website, in our announcements or on our Facebook page. This will be live-streamed on Wednesdays, 7pm
- Our bi-weekly men's book study meets in person in the gray room every other Saturday from 7am to 8am. Our current book is Byron Forrest Yawn's "What Every Man Wishes His Father Would Have Told Him"
- Our bi-weekly women's book study has been postponed for the foreseeable future
- Our youth will be meeting again downstairs in the grey room at 6:30pm every Wednesday.
Please remember we do not want to cultivate an environment of fear but of preparedness.
Psalm 46:10 – Be Still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!
Image already added
Image already added