Recommended Resources for Men
From time to time, we at GHBC find resources that we feel compelled to share, be they books, articles, ministries, etc. While we cannot endorse all the content contained in these resources, we believe they serve to move the church toward spiritual maturity.
Those titles which are underlined serve as a great place to start within this list.
- Every Man’s Battle, Stephen Arterburn and Fred Stoeker
- Mighty Men, John Crofts
- Craftsmen: Christ- Centered Proverbs for Men, John Crotts
- Measure of a Man, Gene A. Getz
- Disciplines of a Godly Man, R. Kent Hughes
- Man’s Guide to the Spiritual Disciplines, Patrick Morley
- Man’s Guide to Work, Patrick Morley
- Masculine Mandate, Richard D. Phillips
- Anger, Anxiety and Fear: A Biblical Perspective, Stuart Scott
- The Exemplary Husband, Stuart Scott
- Men Counseling Men, John D. Street